A lot of your characters might have weapons they’re proficient at. Unless they’re already pros before the beginning of your novel, you might have to explain their training. This can be difficult, especially if you have absolutely no idea how to use that weapon.
I decided to link to a few articles/websites that might help you with your research. This is also useful if your character is constructing a weapon. Here are a few weapon basics—
Bow & Arrow
Welcome Stef! We are happy to welcome you to our family! Lulu mentioned that you were interested. Please make her blog and send it in to us, don’t forget to open your ask box and send in a message so we can invite you to the OOC blog. There, you can meet everyone! I know they’re going to be so happy to have you!
~ Mod Ramona
- Force Shipping #1 - Trying to force someone else’s muse into a ship that they are not comfortable with or has not been discussed beforehand.
- Force Shipping #2 - Trying to force someone else’s muse to acknowledge/accept your OC as their spouse/child/cousin/grandparent/distant relative that nobody invites to weddings.
- Metagaming and GodModding #1 - Trying to force someone else’s muse into a situation they are not comfortable with/have not discussed beforehand.
- Metagaming and GodModding #2 - Killing/injuring someone else’s muse without asking/discussing first.
- Ignoring a roleplayers rules/about/headcanons - They make these for a reason, usually spending a lot of time and effort on them and if you take the time to read them, you can avoid getting into problems while RPing with them.
- Harassing someone about replying to your thread - A gentle reminder every now and again is fine (and usually welcome), but constant bombardment of their ask box complaining you aren’t getting as much attention as other thread partners is rude.
- Interrupting someone else’s thread without prior discussion/permission - If you have an issue with the mun/muse, talk to them in a private message about it.
- Ignoring repeated requests from someones muse (or the mun) to cease a particular activity due to reasons that may be distressing them. ie, triggers, etc.
- Expecting mun to drop everything to answer your thread - RL and mun’s health comes before any thread.
Wyatt chooses Gretel over Belle and chaos ensues.
Another Friend’s dub cause I’m crazy.
The Bookshop Club set to Friends theme song.
this was so fun omfg
Cause I’m a boss ass bitch…
[remake of this]